Well, honestly speaking, this is the first time that I’ve heard about this award. First of all, thank you for Pixelated Hyperspace by nominating me to Liebster Award. As I know that the rules will be, to provide 11 facts, answer 11 questions and provide 11 questions for people/blogs that you choose. Hmmm, I need to think first. The information that I got about this award is to develop a blogging community and help readers find other bloggers. I will try my best 😀
Should we start then?
11 facts about me:
- I believe deeply in karma.
- I come from a tiny yet beautiful island Bali, Indonesia but I don’t feel home there.
- I love travelling.
- My passion is capturing moment by moment through my camera’s lenses.
- One of my biggest dreams is being a mother and it will come true in less than a month.
- I love to learn from nature and my surrounding.
- Something that I enjoy to do is writing about anything.
- I love to laugh and spending time with my loved ones.
- I found myself feel home in a small island in Sweden called Gotland.
- My favorite author is Paulo Coelho, I have complete collections of his book and I just love his works.
- Many people get wrong impression at the first time they met me, but they find out that I am completely different person at the end.
These are my answers for questions which are given by Pixelated Hyperspace :
- What is your favorite story, be it movie, book, game or other? My favorite story will be The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- What is your favorite time of the day and why? Sunrise in the morning, because when I was in Bali, I used to talk to the sun about my hope, my dreams and what I’ve learned from the day before.
- What is your biggest dream? Call me weirdo but I could say I have lots of big dreams and kind of hard to pick which one is the biggest. For this question, I know what I should write. My biggest dream is being the best mother, best role model and best friend of my family.
- What is the kindest thing you’ve done for someone else? Being there for every single person ‘especially my best friends’ who need a shoulder to cry on.
- What celebrity would you most want to have a stimulating conversation with? Hmmm, I don’t know much about celebrity actually. If writer can be categorized as celebrity than I will choose writer.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Eat 250 gram dark coklat just for myself hahaha.
- What is a skill you don’t have but would love to learn and why? To sew ‘with a proper sewing machine’ and make a clothes. Well, because now I realize that it would be lovely to have this skill so I could make clothes for my children and family by using unique materials from Bali, Indonesia.
- What is your favorite musical instrument? Rebab, a tradisional musical instrument from Indonesia. It is almost like violin but only have 2 strings on it.
- Where do you find yourself most at peace? Anywhere as long as my hubby besides me.
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? Andalusian Horse.
- What major lesson would you pass on to the next generation? Be kind and don’t judge other because you don’t know what they have been through in their journey.
List of my 11 questions for people I pick for the next nomination for the Liebster Award:
- What and where is your ideal vacation?
- If you can pick only 1 country to live, which country would it be and why?
- What ability you have that you proud of?
- Have you experienced what is called love at the first sight?
- If you can pick one of the super heroes, which character will you pick and why?
- If you have lots of amount of money, what is the first thing you want to do?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Which of the 4 seasons that is inspiring you the most? Why?
- Would you prefer to live by the water or by the mountain?
- What is your favorite things to do?
- Do you have favorite song that could cheer you up when you are feeling down?
Well, I guess now I need to make a list of bloggers that I have to nominate for this award. So, this will be my list :
So here it is, my take on Liebster Award. Once again thank you Pixelated Hyperspace for nominating me 🙂
Stockholm, dym 23052014